Add Online Appointment services
Online Appointments are a great way to have customers schedule time with you and your staff at a time that's convenient for everyone.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- From your dashboard view, select Appointments and then choose Services from the menu. (To get to your dashboard from the website editor, select Dashboard in the Website Builder menu in the upper left corner.)
- Select Add Service.
- Choose one of the three types of appointments:
- Appointments opens up general blocks of time based on your calendar. You set the details, customers choose the time that works best for them.
- One-Time Event allows you to set a special event that only occurs once.
- Repeating Events opens a regularly scheduled time for a class or event. When you create a repeating event, your customers will still need to sign up for each appointment in the series individually.
- Continue to fill out all required information marked by a red asterisk (*), depending on which appointment type you choose. A few tips:
- Remember to add an image--appointments with images get higher customer engagement.
Some tips about pricing:
- Free: No payment acceptance field is shown, as there is nothing to pay.
- Amount: Set a price for your service or event. Remember to set up online payment if you are setting up full payment or deposit. The three different ways you can accept payment are:
- Require full payment: The person signing up must pay in full online.
- Require deposit: The person signing up can pay a portion up front (at least $1 or your currency) and the rest later.
- In person: The person signing up does not pay online, which allows them to pay using cash, check or card when they see you.
- Custom: Use this option for text instead of a number. For example, "Call for estimate," "Price varies," or something similar.
- When you're finished, select Save.
Note: Once an appointment is published, editing only changes future appointments. Current and past appointments are not changed.