Allow blocked PHP files in the Sucuri Security plugin
To improve the security of your WordPress website, you can block PHP execution in certain directories with the Sucuri Security plugin. If this breaks your theme or plugins, you can allow the PHP execution for the specific files that are causing the issue. The Sucuri Security plugin will keep protecting your site from files that should be blocked.
- Faça login no WordPress.
- In the left-side menu, select Sucuri Security > Settings.
- Select the Hardening tab.
- Scroll down to Allow Blocked PHP Files section.
- In a PATH field, enter a path to a file you want to allow, and select the file's directory from the drop-down list.
- Select Submit.
- To check which file is causing the issue, enable debugging in WordPress.
- Return to Block PHP in directories with the Sucuri Security plugin.
- Proteja meu site WordPress
- If you don't want to deal with website security yourself, we also have a GoDaddy paid website security service that can take care of that for you. The service also includes site cleanup.