Allow comments on my blog posts
Enabling comments on your blog allows your readers to interact with you and each other. Comments are powered by Disqus, included free in all Websites + Marketing sites.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website.
- From your dashboard view, select Marketing > Blog from the drop-down menu.
- If you're in your website builder, secelct Website Builder > My Blog from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner.
Disable comments on individual blog posts
If you want to turn off commenting for a specific post:
- Go to the post you want to edit.
- Change the Allow Commenting toggle in the sidebar from On to Off.
- Comments are now disabled for that post only (but still enabled for the rest of your blog).
- To moderate comments, use the tools embedded on your website (if you are signed in to your Disqus account), or use the link to visit your Disqus dashboard.