Change or delete a distribution group
Note: We're working to resolve an issue with distribution groups. If you see an error, please wait an hour and try again. Or, admins can manage distribution groups in the Exchange admin center (EAC). Sign in with your email address and password. Learn more from Microsoft.
You can edit or delete distribution groups from the Email & Office Dashboard. This lets you change the distribution group name, address, add or remove members, or delete the group entirely.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Admin > Distribution Groups.
Edit a distribution group
- Select edit.
- Edit the Distribution Group Name, the Distribution Group Address, or both.
- Turn on the toggle if you want users outside of your organization to send email to this group. Otherwise, turn it off.
- Select or clear the checkboxes to change members in the group.
- When you're done, select Save.
Delete a distribution group
- Select delete.
- Make sure you're deleting the correct group, and select Delete.
Return to this page to create, edit, or delete distribution groups.
- To send email as a distribution group, see this article from Microsoft.
- Add shared (or external) contacts to a distribution group.