Conecte meu site a outro domínio
By default, your Website Builder site's web address is based on what you named it when first setting up Website Builder — with godaddysites.com added at the end. If you want to use another address (domain) for your site, you have three options:
- Compre um novo domínio NOME_EMPRESA
- Use um domínio NOME_EMPRESA que já possui
- Use an external, non-GoDaddy domain you bought from another company
- Faça login na sua conta da NOME_EMPRESA e abra seu produto. (Precisa de ajuda para abrir seu produto?)
- Clique em Editar/Editar site.
Note: If you have a Website Builder Online Store, first click Manage Store and then click Edit/Edit Site.
Click Change at the top where your website's address appears.
- If you have an unused domain from GoDaddy, Use my domain appears next to your site's address. Click it and then click I already own a domain.
Note: Based on the first part of your free address (in this example, forcastfutures), GoDaddy suggests new domains available to buy. To see more suggestions, click Search More Domains. (If you buy a new domain, use this same article to connect it to your Website Builder site.)
- When the Domain Settings window appears, your free URL is automatically selected. To change it, make a selection from the My Domain menu.
- Click Save & Publish and skip to the last step. (If you want to use an external domain, see the next step.)
- To use an external domain (bought from another company), select Add an external domain from the My Domain menu, then click Next.
- Enter the external domain in the Domain Name field and click Save & Publish after you see the Looks good! message. (The message confirms your ownership of the domain.)
- Agora, faça login no website do provedor de domínio externo e descubra onde alterar o registro A desse domínio. (Se você tiver algum problema, entre em contato com esse provedor de domínio para obter suporte).
- Update the external domain's A record by entering the appropriate IP address below based on the area closest to your location.
Use a Localização do servidor mais próxima Insira o endereço IP EUA Costa leste 188.8.131.52 EUA Costa Oeste 184.108.40.206 Europa 220.127.116.11 Ásia 18.104.22.168
- Log out from the other domain provider's site, switch back to Website Builder and click Save & Publish.
- If you're switching to a GoDaddy domain, you'll usually see a Your site is live! notice after a few moments, and you can then click View Site to see your website with its new address.
Note: If you're switching to an external (non-GoDaddy) domain, it can take up to 72 hours to take effect. It might take less time, so feel free to check occasionally by re-clicking View Site.