Connect to Square the first time
By importing your Square account's products into GoCentral's Online Store, you can more easily manage products for both. Here's how to connect a Square account to your Online Store for the first time. Once you connect your Square account, you can import additional Square products as needed.
Note: This feature is not available on mobile devices.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- When your store appears, click Manage Store.
- Click the Store tab at the top, then Add Product.
- A the top of the Add Product window, click Connect in the Have a Square account? section.
- Sign in to your Square account or create one. (You also won't have to do this again the next time you import.)
- Click Import to start the process. The time required depends on how many Square products you have.
- Once it's completed, you'll see the Import Success message.
- Click View or Done to see the imported Square products in your product list, which appear in the Sales Channels column. (If the products include a category, that info appears in the Category column.)
Note: You'll also receive an email when the import's finished.