eNom: Verify my domain ownership
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain at eNom, you will have to change your eNom DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to log back in, just click the Help me fix this message.
- Log in to your eNom account.
- In the Domains section, select My Domains.
- Se você tiver vários nomes de domínio, clique naquele que deseja editar.
- Na área Manage Domain (Gerenciar domínio), selecione Host Records (Registros de host).
- Enter the following settings:
- Host Name: @
- Record Type: TXT
- Address: The TXT Value that we showed in your Office 365 account.
- Clique em Salvar.
You can contact eNom customer support at 1 (425) 274-4500 if you need additional help.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by logging into your Office 365 account, and clicking I set my TXT record. Check, please!. After your ownership is verified, you will see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your eNom domain.