Log in with a security key
After you set up a hardware security key to use with two-step verification, here's how to log in to your account using that key.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. We'll prompt you to connect your security key.
- Connect your security key to your device and press its button. We'll verify your key and log you into your account.
What if I set up my hardware security key... but I don't have it with me?
If that's the case, no worries! We'll use your backup method instead.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. When you're prompted to connect your security key, click I can't access my security key.
- Select your authentication app from the list. We'll send you a 6-digit code.
- In the Verification code field, enter the 6-digit code we sent you and click Verify. We'll verify the code and log you into your account.