Search for domains in GoDaddy Auctions®
Use keywords to search the domain name inventory on GoDaddy Auctions®. You can use filters to perform an advanced search, then save your search to use again later.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Auctions® account. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Enter the domain or keywords in the top search bar, then press Enter (Return on Mac) to perform a Basic Search.
- Select Advanced Search to apply additional filters, then select Apply Filters.
- Keywords: Search for listings that match, begin with, contain, or end with your keywords.
- Time to end: Search for listings by the length of time remaining before the auction ends.
- Price: Search for listings that have a Buy Now price, minimum offer, or current high bid (7-Day Auctions only) between the minimum and maximum values you enter.
- Type: Search by auction type.
- Extensions: Search for different domain extensions. Not all domain extensions are supported by GoDaddy Auctions®. You can also use the listed doains to determine if you can sell a particular domain extension through GoDaddy Auctions®.
- Characters: Search by domain name length, the presence of dashes or digits, and patterns of dashes, characters, vowels and numbers.
- No. of bids: Search for listings with more than, less than, or exactly the number of bids you enter.
- Traffic: Search for listings by the estimated minimum and maximum number of site visitors per month. Traffic data will only show for expired auctions.
- Age: Search by how long the domain has been registered. Age will only show for expired auctions.
- Save your search by selecting Searches > Save Current Search.
Daily emails will be sent automatically to your inbox for new domains that match your saved search criteria. Delete the saved search to stop receiving these emails.
- Learn how to edit your GoDaddy Auctions® Listings.