Set directory permissions in my Windows Hosting account
You can set different directory permissions for each of the directories in your Windows® Hosting account, besides the root directory. This lets you control who can access your files and which actions they can perform on files in those directories.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, and then select Manage.
- Select Plesk Admin.
- Go to the Files tab.
- Navigate to the file or directory whose permissions you want to change.
- Select the menu for the file or directory, and then select Change Permissions.
- Select the permissions you want to use, and then select OK.