Setting Up a Starter Web Page
A Starter Web page is a customizable Web page available with every domain name registered through us. Starter Web Pages are easy to set up, and you have a number of templates to choose from. You can customize the page with the your domain name, text, graphics, and links.
NOTE: The advertisement banner at the bottom of the page cannot be altered or removed.
To Set Up a Starter Web Page
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Launch next to For Sale and Starter Web Page.
- Click Setup Starter Web Page.
- From the Select the Domain Name list, select the domain name you want to use, and then click Build website. The Starter Web Page Wizard displays.
- Click Next.
- On the Choose Your Page Type page, select one of the following, and then click Next:
- Domain Name For Sale — To create a page designed to sell your domain name
- Coming Soon — To create a website for the domain name
- Under Construction — To indicate you're working on a website for the domain name and will upload it soon
- Custom — To creating a custom website for the domain name
- Select a template, and then click Next.
- Select an image or upload your own image, and then click Next.
- Add personalized text.
- Click Make It Live.
NOTE: Please allow up to 48 hours to see the Starter Web page at your domain name.