Setting up Site Analytics
Site Analytics adds a new dimension to how you develop and manage your hosted website. It is a comprehensive reporting tool that analyzes traffic coming to and moving through your site. Using real-time statistics, Site Analytics identifies exactly how visitors find your site and their behavior once they arrive. This information helps you target your audience and ensure their experience is a positive one. Site Analytics can be added to any shared hosting account.
To Set up Site Analytics
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Site Analytics.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Setup Account.
Note: To purchase additional Site Analytics accounts, in the Launch section, click Click here to purchase a Site Analytics Account.
- Enter the following information to create your account:
- Account Name — Create an account name that is easy to remember.
- User Name — Create a user name for logging in.
- Enter New Password — Create a strong password.
- Confirm Password — Confirm the password you selected.
- Email — Enter an address where you would like to receive information about this account.
- Click OK to set up your Site Analytics account.
- Click Add Site.
- From the domains menu, select the appropriate domain, and then click OK.
- To use real-time reporting, select Enable real-time stats, and then agree to the requirements. For more information, see Enabling Real Time Stats in Site Analytics.
- Click OK.