Troubleshoot: GoDaddy Mobile App
If something isn't working quite right with your GoDaddy app, try these troubleshooting tips:
- If the app is frozen or stopped working, force stop the app and re-open it.
- If the app won’t open, try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it.
- Double check your mobile device’s OS version: The app requires iOS version 10.3 or higher or Android version 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
To browse Help content for your GoDaddy products:
- In the iOS app, in the lower right corner tap the three-dot icon and then tap Help.
- In the Android app, in the upper left corner tap the three-line icon and then tap Help.
If you've tried our troubleshooting tips and are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 support team and be sure to share the following information:
- Device, OS platform, and GoDaddy app version. For example: "iPhone 6, iOS 11, app version 1.0," or "Pixel 1, Android 8, app version 1.0"
- Steps to reproduce the problem
Note: Our support teams will not be able to assist with customizing phone settings or application preferences.
- Smartphones only; not supported by tablets on any platform.
- iPhone: iOS version 10.3 and higher.
- Android: Version 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher.
- US (English only). Ensure your device is set to the correct region and language.